PCH Business Support has experience, in all sizes of organisations, including Public sector experience, governance and leadership, as well as a long record of managing innovation Funded Programmes.
We can support your business to develop strategically, commercially, manage change and help solve problems, identify trusted partners, build relationships and help your business reach new heights.
With a wide range of contacts across local government, business leaders, community groups, support partners and business organisations, we can support your business in what ever way it needs, there is no one route to success and every company has differing challenges.
PCH Business support also works with partners with significant experience of FTSE100 and Global organisation analytics, senior exec development and acceleration of high performing teams.
Our philosophy is one of partnership, developing a relationship with our clients built on trust, acting as part of your team wherever possible.
- Provide a bespoke support service for your company
- Provide an objective overview of your business – act like a non exec director being a critical friend, helping to identify challenges and then helping to find solutions.
- Provide strategic planning support, help set strategic goals and help your business to grow.
- Provide direct project management implementation ink capital projects
- Programme Management
- Support expansion, relocation or change – extensive knowledge and experience of local economic development, commercial agents and access to local authority department to help support.
- Options appraisals
- Signposting to skills services and contacts as your business needs them
- Help engage with the business community – Funding support, bid applications and business plan development